A new year around our nest

Well, a new year around here mean's FINALLY getting Christmas put away and moving on to new decor that get's us in the mood to anticipate Spring!
A few new florals I found this weekend are doing just that ;)
I just adore lovely flowers! Especially when I don't have to water them!!! lol!


Starting to get the dining table pretty...a few random candle sticks...an Amaryllis for the center... more to come...

A huge Amaryllis arrangement for the dining room's antique sideboard. This piece is about 3 feet wide by 4 ft tall! It is a big one!

And I can't believe I still have berries on this flowering Dogwood Tree outside our kitchen! Love it!

1 comment:

m i c h e l l e said...

You have such a beautiful home Jeanie...that amaryllis is so inspiring!!!

Happy New Year!

XO,
Michelle

The scrumptious Chaise

The scrumptious Chaise