neeeeext!

Before I share more about Atlanta...A little about the lust for pillows. These needlepoint pillows (above) were just calling my name when I saw them...and I love the bird design. I had to have both. Think they are fab for the guest bedroom!

SO, Atlanta also brought new friends...Like these ladies (all shop owners) who Jamie, Wendy and I had the pleasure of meeting at dinner one night. Debbie Dusenberry organized a lovely dinner at the Pleasant Peasant - Thank you Debbie!- for us all to sit, eat, laugh and have a helpful Q&A. Here are a few of the ladies at the end of the night.



On our last day in Atlanta- we of course had the itch to see Suzanne again! She was sweet enough to meet us for an early dinner and a little shopping at C'est Moi. Hugs my friend!


And this little shop was a lovely find. Boxwood. Oooo- so many goodies inside!

the front room


some stone pieces
Jamie standing next to the piece that is next on my list to purchase~

That sums up Atlanta. Thank you Jamie and Wendy for a wonderful time!

2 comments:

m i c h e l l e said...

Omigosh! Jeanie, your blog is like Romantic Homes! Such amazing eye candy and all SO inspiring! Thank you for sharing! :-)

POPIN Sisters said...

Love those pillows!!!! ~Jamie

The scrumptious Chaise

The scrumptious Chaise