loving the nest

For the breakfast room this week...Always wanted a distressed red armoire with chicken wire doors---yippie!!!

And found a super neat black bookcase for the family room. Distressed and has these glass doors that slide side to side. Lot's of great storage. What in the world am I going to put in these...hm

I do have to say that I love our home. It is a place where I cherish family game night and Sunday dinners. It makes me feel all warm inside when I see my kids in their pj's in the morning-running down the stairs for breakfast. It is our little nest.
I am a stay at home momma, so I think the nest is extra special. It is my "office" and my playground :) And decorating this playground is fun fun fun.

1 comment:

pinkroses said...

LOVING your new pieces! Pretty quick shipping...I could come down and help you fill those shelves in a Jiffy!
xo suzanne

The scrumptious Chaise

The scrumptious Chaise