tonights prayer

I was looking back at old pictures today...my babies are growing up so quickly!
This was a year ago. Rowan getting a haircut with a Lollipop to make him happy...
Candy=Happiness. He has his momma's ideology!
I thank Jesus every day for my children. In the past few years, I have made many friends who have experienced or are experiencing infertitility- or some other drama where they cannot have children. What a hard road. I just cannot imagine!
Tonight my prayers are with these friends specifically.
I pray that they know God has His best for them...whatever it may be.
Philippians 4: 6-7 "Do not be anxious for anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."


1 comment:

fluffymuffy said...

I read your blog but have never commented. Your post today touched my heart. I cry on every birthday. We had a rough morning and I got a little grumpy with my daughter. Sometimes life gets in the way and we forget that they are young and need to be treated as the precious gifts that God intended them to be. I think that I will go and have lunch with my girl today at school. Thank you for helping me remember how awesome my children are.

The scrumptious Chaise

The scrumptious Chaise