post one of 3!

In an effort to keep my fingers from going COMPLETELY numb, I am dividing my next post into 3!
Jamie, Wendy, and I just returned from Atlanta and we had so much fun that the love needs to be spread out a little ;) (wink)
The girls had to get their shopping done for POPIN and I had to get shopping done for...well, me! :) Lot's more looking than purchasing- but isn't that the most fun?? The hunt!
On our way to Atlanta, we were invited to lunch and a home tour by Jenn Hayslip. We met this sugar sweet Bella last November in Omaha. She is a one of a kind super precious girlfriend! She posted some pictures that I don't have- so go take a peek. Thank you so much, Jenn, for having us into your home!

Jenn's master bedroom dresser

Grant and the puppies come to greet us at the door!


Jenn and her sweet children Grant and Vivi in Grant's room



Grant loves the ladies!

Lulu loves pink as much as her master!

One of the groupings in Vivian's nursery. A sweet heirloom dress with a creation by Jenny and Aaron!


A distant shot of Jenn with Jamie and Wendy in Vivi's nursery...I can't say enough about this room! Just lovely and dreamy!

A Sugarville creation in Vivi's room

One of Vivi's dressers with all kinds of goodies!

Jenn, myself and Jamie enjoying some girl time


and now I must go find a hot cup of tea...I shall return later for post number 2...and let me tell ya- it's a fun one ;')

No comments:

The scrumptious Chaise

The scrumptious Chaise