packing up

Well we are packing up Christmas decor, but I wanted to post just a few pretty pictures today to farewell the Holiday I love so much!

The birdies that live in a nest on our banister...



Different Holiday ribbons...a full size of what I used them for is coming up...


Cheers to Jenn Hayslip! It's our GA tree ;) Go Dawgs!




Some silk Magnolia's on a foyer table.


Christmas Ribbon Topiary...Jamie and Wendy have me HOOKED! I am making one for every holiday now ;)
trying out a neat effect with my camera from Santa...one of the birdies on our tree



Hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Holidays you doll! Your home looks fab! Loving your birds!! And the ribbon topiaries are great!!!

Best Wishes for a fantastic New Year!!

xoox Jenny
Aaron sends love too!

The scrumptious Chaise

The scrumptious Chaise