open houses and bubble baths...so much to be grateful for!

Hi all~

My sweet friends, Wendy and Jamie, at POPIN had their big 3 yr anniversary last week!!! SO much fun! Here are the happy momma's of the boutique now!


and my new favorite nursery in their boutique....wowsa!


So, my babies are not babies anymore...so we don't get cutesy bath time pictures...UNTIL you fill the tub 3 feet deep with BUBBLES! Yee-ha!
HG loves em'!

And just a sweet picture of my precious 3. HG, Rowan and Ashley. I love them so much.
I am made especially thankful for them as I am reading the blog of friend Yvette Hostetter.
Yvette's mom and my mother-in-law are great friends and I had the pleasure of getting to know Yvette some during a ladies bible study/cooking class a few years ago.
The Hostetters have recently added a new little boy to their clan. Tristan Asher. He is precious and perfect! Just wonderful. When Yvette was pregnant with Tristan he was diagnosed with Trisomy 18. A diagnosis that had the family unsure Tristan would be born alive much less be able to come home from the hospital with his family! Well Tristan is 1 week old now! God is so good! Reading all that Yvette has been going through has made me hug my family super tight these days. Please keep this family in your prayers. All Glory to God.

1 comment:

Wendy Updegraff said...

love the Christmas pic of your family, you guys look FABULOUS! Rowan is such a little man now!

The scrumptious Chaise

The scrumptious Chaise