Christmas Marshmallows and a few more trees please

The party on the 30th was a success...yes, November 30th! And yes, a Christmas Party...at 1st I thought it was crazy to have a Christmas party that early---hellloooo Christmas is in December! But really, it was great! It forced me to get everything dolled up nice and early. Now we get to enjoy it for over a month! Whe-hew!
As promised...a few more tress...
This one is in our master bedroom. A simple alpine with white lights and green, brown, copper and plum ornaments.


This bronze poinsettia belongs to the tree in our foyer. An angel tree.
:)




I still have 3 more trees to photograph. Promise I will share soon!
In the mean time enjoy these little squishy and fluffy treats. Made Homemade Peppermint Marshmallows this week--yum! If you are in the area tomorrow, you can ave a sample too! I will have some of these minty dandies at POPIN's Open House!
Hmm..Think I will go have another right this very second ;)

No comments:

The scrumptious Chaise

The scrumptious Chaise