Merry Christmas from the Collins

My children are so filled with Christmas joy! It just warms my heart to hear my sweet Hayden recite ALL of Luke Chapter 2...and watch as Rowan helps me wrap a gift especially for his big sister. They are all I need for Christmas this year!

We took the kids to see Santa...Hayden is in LOVE...Rowan couldn't be less interested...and my sweet niece Anabelle was petrified. Oh well. To each his own. Santa didn't seem too insulted ;)


And we had a visit from my 3rd cousin...hm...is that right?? It is my Dad's cousin's (who I am actually closer to in age) daughter...3rd cousin sounds right :) Misha and TK- along with their adorable muffin Sinta live in L.A.
Anyway- Sinta is PRECIOUS!! And I am so glad I finally got to meet her. (and get LOTS of sweet snuggles from, I might add!) Misha took her to see Santa. So cute!


Wishing you the most Merry Christmas!
Jeanie

No comments:

The scrumptious Chaise

The scrumptious Chaise