Organizing the Princesses Hair Bows


Okay ~ I admit. I have an addiction (well more than ONE actually--but that is another issue altogether ;~) )
My addiction...
Hair bows. Not for me. For my awnry Princess Hayden Grace.
Yes- I only have one daughter...Yes she only has one head of hair...and Yes I think the obsession is overboard (that's what makes it an obsession right?!?!) The child has close to 250 hair bows.
Ridiculous, I know!!
But this post, even more than about my nutty obsession, is about ORGANIZATION.
I have found an innovative, inexpensive and attractive way to organize her hair bows and purses.
It cost me less that $20 for the entire project!
You could use this organization tool for hairbows, purses, head bands, belts, jewelry...the list goes on and on!





Materials:
1 white plastic peg board, found at Lowe's for $6.96
6 metal pegs, Lowe's for $4
2 wooded furring strips, Lowe's for $3
6 Yds White 1 1/2 inch grosgrain ribbon, J Caroline Creative $4
D-rings, cost varies
1 inch by 3 feet strips white poster board, $1 for a piece of poster board that makes 36!
Let me know if you need directions :)

And if you are in the Jacksonville, FL area I would be happy to help you put one together of your very own!













1 comment:

Tracy said...

Love this idea! We definitely need a little more organization around here! And hey, about that obsession....it is paying off! Hayden Grace surely has the most beautifully adorned hair ever! :)

The scrumptious Chaise

The scrumptious Chaise