new to me...mixed media art

Well, Wendy has me hooked...I am always looking at new paper arts (and drooling over hers!), mixed media goodies and the likes...so I decided to make one for myself :) So, it's new to me and a little rough around the edges..so don't look too closely! LOL~ A fun 24x36 mixed media on canvas for our play room. My little angel and magician. :) And of course, they are so impressed with themselves...being on their own art and all :)
Now, the pictures are not the best because I only have my little ol' point and shoot digital...but you get the idea :) WOW! It was fun... hmmmm what project will tomorrow bring???
please share your blogs and sites if you have some fun paper arts! I would love to see :)




3 comments:

Wendy Updegraff said...

It looks fabulous! They will always cherish this art- can't wait to try out the new craft room!

Jeanie said...

Rah! Rah! paper art ;`)
thank you very much Jedi-Paper-art-Master ;~)

Anonymous said...

It turned out sooo cute! I guess it kinda helps having such cute subject matter :)

The scrumptious Chaise

The scrumptious Chaise