Low Country Baby Shower

We had a "couples" baby shower tonight for my precious friends Kristen and Chip Williams. Oh the joy and anticipation of 1st time parents-to-be!
We had a low country boil and totally casual home setting...as to ease the sting of guys having to attend a "baby shower". It was fun!! And in honor of the chic yet casual couple of honor...Banana Pudding in lieu of a shower cake ;~) I love that!!
And she gave us hosts the most fabulous (and totally beautiful) gift. This great monogrammed shell necklace. Oooo I just love it!




3 comments:

LaurieStar said...

Hey Jeanie!

Thanks for visiting my blog! Yours is fun! I love the shower pictures and the Paula Deen taping! Too bad I missed the actual show!

I love your friend's dining room too! Wish mine looked like that! :)

Delaney Gates said...

Oooh! That monogrammed necklace is fabulous! Love it! ~And how totally exciting about the taping!

SOINSPIRED said...

Love that necklace. Do your friends sell them?

The scrumptious Chaise

The scrumptious Chaise