Weird Jeanie




Okay ~ I have been "tagged" by Wendy http://www.updycrafts.blogspot.com/ and so I will do as requested and share 6 Weird Things about me ;) Well- at least I think they are weird ;)


#1 I love to eat Banana and Mayo on toast. yummy!
(the picture with the banana is not of me...it is my Mother-In-Law when she was 15 months old)

#2 I can fit 16 jumbo marshmallows in my mouth and still say "chubby bunny" without swallowing ;) --talent right!!
#3 I have too mush stationary...too much being in the range of over 100 styles with 10 to 20 of each ;)
#4 I always "build a nest" AND "hover" in public restrooms

#5 I can't wash my face with the same washcloth that I use on my body -- it grosses me out. Yes, it's a tad OCD
#6 I love to re-read magazines. I keep a stash of old Southern Living in my nightstand and like to re-read a few articles at night before going to bed :)

No comments:

The scrumptious Chaise

The scrumptious Chaise