"crazy busy chicken head" kind of weekend

So, HG says yesterday " wow mommy! we have had a crazy busy chicken head kind of day". (I think she meant something along the lines of running around like a chicken with its head cut off)
After I finished guffawing, I couldn't have agreed more!! ha ha!!

The baby shower for Meredith was so sweet. I filled a basket full of individually wrapped goodies from POPIN (shocker, right?!) and they were all a hit! So much that one of the attendees followed me back to Wendy and Jamie's shop to buy a little something for her tot. She was instantly in love with their store!
Ahhh- I love match making! Heee!
Here is the Ultimate Receiving Blanket that was in the gift-o-rama basket...and there were matching burp clothes with pink and brown gingham ribbon...and a super neat chenille and cotton bib that had a paci holder on it!, and a beautiful bubble with matching socks...and a white smocked bishop. OH babies are so fun to shop for. Can't wait to see sweet Mia in a few shorts weeks. Please keep Meredith and her husband, Dave, in your prayers.

No comments:

The scrumptious Chaise

The scrumptious Chaise