Celebrate


In celebration of the big 3-0 some girlfriends and I went out for dinner on Tuesday. Cheesecake Factory...9 girls...presents and cheescake! What more could a gal want on her birthday!
Here are a few candids courtesy of Wendy. The lighting was rough and the pics are...well, lots of them looked like I was crying! tee hee. I wasn't. Apparently I make goofy faces when I am not payinga attention. And evidently sometimes when I AM paying attention.
Twas fun ladies!! Thank you!!!

Opening gifts


Being silly with my birthday plate...spelled "Jeeni" hmmmm
My most favorite pajamas! A gift from Jamie! Thank you!!


And the birthday bird below is from Jamie too! The "Darling Book For Girls" is from Wendy. Love it!

And from Jill, Donna and Monica this custom floral. So sweet of them!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Looks like so much fun. Glad you had a happy birthday. I commented below on your giveaway but somehow it didn't show up.

Have a beautiful weekend!
Hugs and Blessings,
Rebecca

The scrumptious Chaise

The scrumptious Chaise