Valentines Looooove!

Hey now! Love is certainly in the air here!!! whe-hew!
Have had 2 wonderful swaps this month. The 1st is a little diddy between my Bella buddies: Miss Jamie Walker, Miss Wendy Updegraff, Miss Suzanne Duda, and Miss Jennifer Hayslip.
Jamie, Wendy and I made the pilgrimage to Silver Bella last fall and made instant pals in Suzanne and Jenn. They are just too creative for words...I am secretly hoping if I hang around them long enough, maybe a little of their creativity will rub off ;)
Well, our Things We Love swap was so fun! We had to make or buy 2 things. One thing that we loved and one thing our partner would love. And LUCKY ME my partner was Jenn Hayslip- Miss Twinkle Shabby Star herself ;) She sent me a scrumptious package of chocolate, red hots (they are not pictured because they are already in a "Sugar Hottie's" batch in the oven...recipe to come later), sparkle-glitter pink letters, a pink pearl heart, a lovely note AND--drum roll please... an orginal bunny box creation!!! Wow! Jenn, you are too much! Thank you!





And Miss Twinkle Shabby Star is also co-hosting the next swap I am in...My partner (secret admirer) sent me these goodies last week. WOW!
A rose soap on a rop, candles, chocolates, a cherub figurine, a pink candy dish, a ceramic cherub, a keepsake box, a picture frame, lots of beautiful prints for crafting, some more candies and a lovely heart ornament! OOOO-WEEE! Lucky me :)
Thank you so so so much, secret admirer. Can't wait to find out who you are ;)






1 comment:

Lori said...

Jeanie, i love your swap goodies!!! and don't you just adore sweet Jenn's darling bunny boxes, i have some too and i just love them to pieces:)

The scrumptious Chaise

The scrumptious Chaise