Happy Valentines Day :)

Brrr it is chilly this morning!! Doesn't this little gal look all bundled up and WARM!
So- this is one of the goodies I created for my sweet Secret Admirer swap (hosted by Jenn and Cheryl). My Valentine is Miss Cindy Bakeman!I hope my Valentine is happy with her sweet treats.

The 1st creation is this sugar coated white and pink house with a little girl (found her from SB in Kim Kwan's class!) standing outside. Used lots of German Glass Glitter and Mica here. Sparkle-Sparkle!



Then I thought a Valentines- LOVE- Theme canvas might be sweet. An 8x10 canvas with antique wallpaper glitter, old sheet music, some pom-pom's and more! So fun to create ;) I also included some chocolate treats. Happy Valentines Day to All!



4 comments:

Sandy said...

Love your creations! Happy Valentine's Day!

Cheryl Ensom said...

What a pretty package you sent your Valentine! Gorgeous! Hope your day is full of chocolate and love...hugs to you...cheryl :)

SOINSPIRED said...

You certainly spoiled me! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for my darling glittered house and beautiful collage. Happy Valentine's Day!

Sarah said...

Oh Fun! Just found your blog! Will be back to visit!
Sarah
http://vintagelily.typepad.com/my_weblog/

The scrumptious Chaise

The scrumptious Chaise