We Came, We Shopped, We saw OPRAH!

Oh...God is so good! Another fun blessing of a win under my "lucky" belt. This time...tickets to Oprah! Wednesday Jan 31st I am on IM with my friend Tracy who has been trying for Oprah tickets for years!...So, that night I think--hm...maybe I can try for some. I of course tell her that if I ever get tickets one is HERS! So- I happen to email for the "last minute" tickets. Friday Feb 2nd I get a call from Harpo that I have tickets!! Whe-hew!!! Just crazy ;~) So- I call Tracy and Nicole and we book flights, hotel and all so that we can be at the FEB 7TH taping! Yes...just 5 days away!!!
It's an offical quick girls trip to Chicago!
The show originally aired Tuesday, Feb 13th---but look for re-runs!
The guest was Dr. Oz and he answered questions about botox,tanning, kegel exercises and all kinds of fun things! And Oprah has accupuncture! If you look at the commercial for the show---and also online---you can see me in the audience for a quick second ;)
This picture has nothing to do with Oprah...but something I just loved about Chicago!!
The amazing deli's!!! :) The favorite pick on our trip was Ada's. Had the most wonderful Matza Ball Soup and these adorable & yummy old fashioned candy jars! Too fun

1 comment:

Wendy Updegraff said...

So glad you are back...you were missed!

The scrumptious Chaise

The scrumptious Chaise