Diamonds are Hayden Grace's best friend...

What little girl doesn't love diamonds??? (or big girl for that matter!) So, when it came time to design Hayden's bathroom walls we thought Harlequin diamonds would be nice ;) And NICE they are. Very yummy actually! Jeffrey did the diamonds in 2 wonderful shades of Lily and Midday--both Sherwin Williams. And then add sweet little whimsical flowers to match the roses in the Tender Trap fabric (Alexander Henry) in Hayden Grace's bedroom (that's for another day).



Putting up the shower curtain and drapery this weekend :)

3 comments:

SOINSPIRED said...

Love it. Wish Jeffrey was doing mine. I'll keep you posted. Mine should be completed in April.

Amy said...

Hi! Just wanted to stop in, I saw the name of your blog at OliveJuice and I'm a southern girl myself. Cute blog, I will visit again!

OliveJuiceCo said...

Hi Jeanie~
Just making sure you got my email announcing you as a winner of my blogiversary give-away. :)
No hurry on the reply, just making sure you got it.
All the best~
Kim

The scrumptious Chaise

The scrumptious Chaise