Shopping, Scrapping and Socializing...

Okay now these might be some of my top 3 things to do! (with the exception of time with my family of course :) )
This weekend...well, week actually- as we left on Thursday and returned SUNDAY!-3 friends and I went to the Scrappers Dream Vacation at Disney. It was fabulous! A thousand women or so all scrapbooking together in a hugondus banquet room at Disney's Contemporary Resort. It was a blast! Lot's of gals went for the 24 hr cropping...but the 4 of us went for more of the sleep/shop/crop schedule. It was F-U-N!
Here are a few quick pics from the weekend.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun time. I haven't tried scrapbooking yet. But I have an album waiting for me. Been too busy with work and taking care of Sinta. Maybe when she turns 18 I will be able to finish it. he he

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun time.

The scrumptious Chaise

The scrumptious Chaise