face lift

LOTS of stuff changing around the house!
I took ONE bedroom suit--an older set that was a hand me down from my in-laws--and made it stretch for 3 rooms!
They all use to be a vaniila glaze color--very 80's. But I love the frenchy-ness of them and could resist a make-over!
So, this high boy is now antiqued black with hot pink handles for HG's room...


(oooo- and I had to toss in this picture of the dresser that I scored at the antique market this week!!! the price was a steal!)
and back to the refinished stuff...this dresser is now a neat-o green and sits in our upstairs foyer...

and the guest bedroom has the newly covered black and white damask headboard and antiqued black nightstands with cream handles...

whew!!! I am tired just thinking about the work put into refinishing everything! Think I'll go have a bowl of ice cream and watch a movie :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the damask headboard! Did you cover it yourself or was it purchased? Thanks!
Kari

Jeanie said...

I did ;)
it was fun!!!

Southern Mom said...

These look so great! Did you refinish all of them yourself?

Wendy Updegraff said...

Of course they turned out wonderful, even more amazing in person!

The scrumptious Chaise

The scrumptious Chaise