mail time

Who doesn't love fun mail???? Of course packages are the best!!! Right up there with hand written letters on pretty stationary ;)
Today I opened my postal box to find this WONDERFUL apron by Nana Co...I had ordered it and FORGOTTEN! What a fun surprise!! :)I just adore it.
Take a peak at her etsy shop...and if you find something you can't be without (and I am sure you will!) let her know I sent you. She has wonderful "play" sugar cookies (yum!) and great aprons that she can customize for you!!
Happy Thursday!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeanie
I have been paired up with you for the Whats your favourite colour Swap!!...I checked out your blog and all I could see was this fab apron that I also ordered and recieved recently from Nana Co. too...except in cherries with pink piping!! We have great taste....
Looking forward to putting togehter a great package for you.
Tamy

deb said...

just darling. off to visit her site!

Delaney Gates said...

Oh, I love her stuff too!!! That apron is to die for!!!

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

I just found you through a friend. I love yoru blog and We have nana goods too. Small world. ;) This apron is lovely.

Jeanie said...

You all leave the most fun comments!! Thank you!

My Trendy Tykes said...

I love that apron!!

Linda

The scrumptious Chaise

The scrumptious Chaise