Bella or Bust!

Have you ever had that moment where you wanted to toss...no, make that SLAM your computer out of the window?? (perhaps you have had many such times) Well, I had a HUGONDUS such moment yesterday when I went to sign up for the much anticipated Silver Bella!
My girlfriends Wendy, Jamie and I have been waiting for the exact moment of "sign up" for weeks...I had the website up...directed my focus all morning to the anticipated page where the registration icon would appear... my finger positioned directly over the mouse...and DING DING DING it's 1pm (EST) and time to register. I CLICK AND...ugh, system lock-up!!!!!! You have got to be kidding me here!?!?!?! Needless to say--that was not the end of the 11 minute drama (that seemed like 11 hours). BUT--PTL I did get to sign up :) Hopefully I will be able to get into my choices for classes. But honestly--Who cares??? Not me! After all, I will be in the presence of BELLAS! :) All the classes look fantastic!
If you are going too- yippie! If you are thinking of going- sign up now! It is over 80% filled already. Really- It will be amazing!! :)



In other less dramatic news...Had this cutsey "H" made for Hayden Grace's bathroom. Just a fun, girly little touch of color. Um, did I mention that I LOVE color??



And her window treatment from the fabulous Mrs. Randall. Mrs. Randall is one of those amazing retired ladies that doesn't really act retired because she is busier than most working folks! And amazingly talented! Can sew anything that will stay still long enough. Just wanted a sweet, simple, billowy treatment in her bedroom. Trimmed with gigant-o black pom-poms. Thank you Mrs. Randall ~ Love it!

2 comments:

Wendy Updegraff said...

Love the window treatment!!!

Mrs. Preschool said...

This is the first time I've been to your blog and love it! Your daughter's room is gorgeous! Did you put all the picture frame moulding in? The color is beautiful too. And the window treatments, fab!

The scrumptious Chaise

The scrumptious Chaise