TAG! I'm it ;)

The always creating Wendy (paperdreams) has tagged me and here are the rules…. each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog! Here goes nothin' ;~) :

1. The clocks around my house are all set at different times (unless my husband gets ahold of them). They are all fast--some by 10 minutes, some by 15, and some by less. But I rememeber which are which and actually get places on time according to their craziness!
2. I like to refill on Toothpaste twice when brushing my teeth. Yes--I brush round #1 and then rinse my brush, re-apply toothpaste and go for round #2. Squeaky clean!
3. I, like Wendy in her weirdness (he he he), love to shop a "sale" as early as possible. Nearly any store...I like the elbow-shoving (not that I do any OF COURSE ;0 ) and the heart-racing anxiety of it all.
4. I love to eat...I mean really...alot. Just about any food in the whole wide world (no bugs please or pets). My sweet Tracy can atest to this. She has seen the damage ;)
5. Every morning I start my day with a cup of tea--Chai is my fav right now--some time in my journal or blog, and all in the peace and quiet of no kids or hubby.
6. I have given my husband pedicures since we have known each other! That's right--the man has not cut his own toe nails since 1998! I am obsessed with keeping them trimmed and it makes him nuts! Now, I don't like feet in general. But his and my toes are the HUGE exception.
7. I make a not-so-true 1st impression. This is what I am told anyway. Many people who meet me and then later get to know me have said that they didn't think I would at all be like I am...WHAT am I, I wonder?!?!?! LOL Hmm...maybe I need to work on my 1st impression (whatever that is)...or maybe hand out index cards with my bio on them to people I meet for the 1st time....Nahhh, I think I like being a little mysterious. :)

Now I am tagging Tracy, Holly, Deb, Carrie, Tena, and Tammy. You're it! :)

3 comments:

Tammy Gilley said...

Hi Jeannie, thanks for the tag! I've done my part, so swing by when you have a chance. Lovely blog you have here. Am seriously drooling over the scrumptious chaise!

Emily said...

I came across your blog after reading another great blog, 'Paper Dreams'. Absolutely love yours and hope you don't mind but I think I'm going to have to add you to my blog roll list as a favorite read.

Love it! :)

Tracy said...

OK so thanks for tagging me.....I think :) I am having a VERY difficult time thinking of interesting things about myself!!! Wish me luck :) Love ya!!!

The scrumptious Chaise

The scrumptious Chaise