Pink and Brown and Fun all over




What a whirlwind of a week! Whew! Hope all of you had a great one ;)
Got a fab package in the mail from Stephanie, my Pink and Brown swap partner from MN. Had SO many wonderful things...crafted papers, embellishments, french stamps (she's from France)

scrapbooking supplies, a huge chocolate bar, pink bath salts, pink stationary and on and on! She was a wonderful swap partner! :) Lucky me :)
Also, had a chance to go see little IV this week...his mom and dad are thinking they are going to call him Meyer for his nickname. (love that name!) He is too precious! Just sleeps and sleeps...and eats...and is adorable.
Haven't been crafting much lately. I am looking forward to summer fun soon. Means pool time, vacations, crafting and sleeping in! :)
I did have these way amazing banners made for Hayden and Rowan's room recently. Jeffrey did a wonderful job! Also, bought some great art this week for the house. I will post some pictures as



...soon as I get it on the wall.Hope you all have a great weekend!
Happy Mother's Day!




No comments:

The scrumptious Chaise

The scrumptious Chaise