Christmas in July

Took my friend Jamie to Savannah this week while I did some taping for a Paula Deen Christmas Special. A Christmas Cookie Exchange. It was a great time- and we met lots of very interesting people! The Follow Productions staff was super gracious and we were so appreciative during those long days of taping and waiting and waiting some more!
(Of course Savannah was beautiful as always and the shopping was fun during our free time!)
You can look for the special to air starting right after thanksgiving--thru Christmas on the Food Network.


The kitchen


With David--Jamie is a huge fan and I could see why! He was just as sweet as could be!

Jamie and I with Paula

9 comments:

Tracy said...

I am so envious!!! Looks like you had fun ;) Love ya!

Grace said...

Wow how beautiful. I have had a book signed by Paula but they never allowed us to pose with her or a picture of her I am so jealous! How did you get tickets? Looks like a wonderful day. Grace

Jeanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeanie said...

thank you Grace ;) No tickets though. It was just by invitation.
We did have a great time.

Holly Mathis Interiors said...

gorgeous pictures..thank you for sharing!!! we are going to Savannah in august for our anniverary weekend and i cant wait to go to the SCAD store, the paris market and maybe one fish two fish..any other shopping recommendations????

Holly

POPIN Sisters said...

I am forever grateful!!! ~Jamie

Grace said...

I read Jamies Blog and got it! You were "picked" to make cookies how awesome you are! (Bowing down) LOL! I thought you went for a show taping... How awesome can't wait to see the show. Hugs Grace

Melissa said...

I LOVE Paula! You girls are sooo lucky! Thank you for sharing. Happy Day!

pinkroses said...

Is there anything you CAN'T do? You look absolutely gorgeous, and I can't wait to see you on TV!!! I am so happy and proud of you...I just LOVE Paula Deen too:)
xoxo suzanne

The scrumptious Chaise

The scrumptious Chaise