AND The Birthday post winner is...



I had 10 ladies comment total--LOVED all your stories about your most memorable birthday's!! So great!! And I listed all the ladies who commented with a number next to them. Then had HG pick a number between 1 and 10...she pick 41. Hm...let's try this again. I said "okay, count to ten". She did. I said " now pick one of those numbers" She said "Three!"

And "3" was Tracy on my list!

Congrats Tracy!! Your package is a surprise...here is why.

I love giving surprise parties-LOVE to! (But I am not a fan of surprises for myself- go figure) And I have not had an event lately to throw a surprise party for! So here's a surprise for you! :)

I will post pictures of your goodies after you have them so that everyone can see.

No comments:

The scrumptious Chaise

The scrumptious Chaise