Bella this and Bella that,,,

Oh my~ well, most of you were at the ever-so-exciting Silver Bella event this weekend so you KNOW how amazing it was!!!! Just can't say enough good things about it really!!! The classes, the wonderful instructors, the amazing antiquing, the exciting vendor night and OF COURSE the wonderful new friends~ especially my new sweet gals from Georgia!!! (Suzanne and Jenn were the best! Hugs!!!)

Wanted to show off a few of my favorite finds from the weekend...
This Winter Opera House from Raised in Cotton had me so gitty with all that glitter!!



and the mother load of the weekend was the VINTAGE JEWELS! Oh my! So many!!!
My favorite was this smoky quartz and turquoise treasure!!! aaaaaaaaa!!!



And the Baubles continue.....


Just had to sneak in another picture from the Winter Opera...this little gold chair---hm...I would like a life sized one for my master bedroom please!


and another too dreamy bauble!


and a final picture for the inside of the Opera House...


whew! I am all pictured out for now...
promise the best is yet to come---pictures of Bella's from our Bella-licious weekend!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Miss Jeanie!
Im sooo tickled to have met you at Silver Bella! You are not only beautiful, but sooo sweet, and a major crack up! I too, LOVE your sense of humor! Im sooo envious that you bought Winter Opera. It's sooo gorgeous! I know it will look lovely displayed in your home! Oh my gosh! That HUGE OVER THE TOP blingy necklace is out of this world! You hit the mother load on that one! LOOOOOVE!!!!!!
Your such a sweetheart, and I look forward to hopefully seeing you sometime soon! We MUST plan a weekend visit! :)
HUGGIES!!!!
XO,
Jenn

Wendy Updegraff said...

That necklace was made for you! I can't wait to see that Opera house in your house on Friday. Thanks for coming with us, I had a great time and haven't laughed that hard in forever! Glad we could represent the south!

The scrumptious Chaise

The scrumptious Chaise