Odds and Ends

Spring cleaning is full throttle! Granted we haven't even been in this house 5 months...but I can always find SOMETHING to clean ;) Especially when it comes to sweet Hayden's closet. That poor, neglected, underprivilaged, sad child just has NO clothes (Yea- RIGHT!). She is a little fashionista! A hoot really. Loves her clothes and BOWS!
So, here is one of our fav's from last year. I am selling it on ebay ;) along with a few other clothes from my son and some odds and ends we need to part with around the house.




And...a sweet picture of my two with my niece Brianna. We took them to Marine Land last month. Always a fun time at the beach!:)

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Yes honey...I have seen that poor, sweet baby's closet! You simply MUST stop depriving her of fashionable attire!!! LOL!

Delaney Gates said...

Oh my goodness, what a sweet little outfit!

The scrumptious Chaise

The scrumptious Chaise